ENJOY A TRADITIONAL CAPRESE MEAL WITH A DIFFERENCE
Relax and experience a local private chef cook authentic Caprese cuisine right before your eyes! Our degustation dinners are held in a unique garden setting, where you can meet others over a long table dining experience.
After an arrival aperitivo in the garden, guests will experience a 4 course traditional Caprese meal curated by the chef.
The menu features our seasonal garden produce, local seafood and meat dishes, connecting the sensory experience with the natural surroundings where guests will be dining.
We pair our Michel’angelo wines with each course so that guests experience enhanced flavour combinations to savour the essence of Caprese cuisine and the texture and structure of our local wine.
TIMES AND DURATION
Degustation dining experiences are held every Thursday at 7pm (May – September) and 6pm (October).
Your 4 course meal is enjoyed at your own leisurely pace. On average our degustation dining experiences run for approximately 3 hours.
Our degustation dining experience includes long table dining with others, a 4 course meal (the menu varying depending on seasonal produce), along with:
- Arrival aperitivo in the garden.
- Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Michel’angelo extra virgin olive oil tasting (7 varieties).
- Michel’angelo wine tasting (5 varieties).
- Digital wine and extra virgin olive oil tasting notes.
- Digital photos upon request.
- Private transfer to and from our garden villa in Anacapri.
- Please note: Gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options available upon request. Local artists and artisans will also feature from time to time, along with guest chefs.
Degustation dining experience: €160 per person.
Degustation dining experiences are limited to a minimum of 6 and maximum of 14 people. Bookings are essential and must be made no later than 24 hours before the experience, subject to availability.
Transfers are provided to and from our garden villa, with pick-up locations in Capri and Anacapri. Transfer is organised 15 minutes prior to the commencement of your dining experience.