VIRTUAL COOKING CLASSES
COOK WITH US FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
We’ve cooked virtually with Kevin Kwan (author of Sex & Vanity), Kathy McCabe of Dream of Italy and the Untold Italy Insiders and now we’re offering private virtual classes for our guests!
For those who have experienced our onsite cooking classes in Capri, our classes are small so we can focus our full attention on imparting our knowledge of Caprese cuisine, as well as having fun and casual conversation in a relaxed environment.
All virtual classes are private, which means you will have the class just for you, or you can purchase more links for family and friends to join you! All you need to do is email us with your preferred date, time, number of people and your 2x menu selections.
TIMES AND DURATION
Between 8am-10pm CET (Capri time), for approximately 1.5 hours.
May-September: Saturday only
PRIVATE VIRTUAL COOKING CLASS
Virtual cooking classes are held by appointment only via Zoom. Each link is for a maximum of 2 people. Please let us know at time of booking if you want to add additional people so we can update booking price accordingly.
Our Virtual Cooking Class is an interactive cooking lesson with Gianluca, local Caprese chef, and Holly, island storyteller. You can choose any 2 dishes from over 40 authentic Caprese recipes (see recipe list here). Contact us for vegan, gluten free and/or other dietary requirements. Each virtual class includes:
- Shopping and utensil list.
- Zoom conference details for 2 people at the same location.
- Interactive cooking lesson. You choose whether you’d like to cook with us or sit back and relax while we provide a cooking demonstration.
- Discussion of the history of the dishes, cooking tips, wine pairing and anything Capri! You can practice your Italian with Gianluca or speak in English with Holly.
- Each virtual cooking class includes a 5% discount on our products which you can view here. For bookings made 2 weeks in advance, we can send our ingredient packs before your class.
Private virtual cooking class: €125 per Zoom link (covers 2 people at the same location).
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
Bookings are essential and must be made at least 3 days prior to the class, subject to availability. Simply decide on your 2x Caprese recipes (click here to view), then click here to send us an email with your preferred date/s, time/s, total number of guests and 2x dishes.
You can reschedule a class or request a full refund up to 24 hours before your agreed class start time.