Aglianico IGT 2020
- Intense ruby red colour. Perceived persistent aromas of black cherry and blackberry, with pleasant toasted notes.
- Elegant, earthy and smooth with aromatic complexity.
- Best enjoyed with meat and poultry dishes as well as hearty pasta dishes, roasted vegetables, lentils and hard or semi-hard cheeses such as Parmigiano Reggiano, Provolone and Pecorino.
- It can also be enjoyed chilled as a refreshing summer wine.
- Grape varietal: Aglianico.
- Size: 0.75L.
- Alcohol: 13.5%.